On Thursday 11th February The Magic Club of Great Britain came into school to talk to children, parents and staff as part of our Internet Safety day. Eugene shared with us some important messages about bullying and staying safe on the internet whilst performing magic tricks that blew our minds!
We were reminded that
- Bullying is when someone hurts me or says unkind things and keeps on doing it.
- We need to talk to an adult at home or school if we are being bullied.
- Cyber bullying takes place on the Internet and is very serious.
- You must be 13 or over to have a Facebook account. No child at Chambersbury should have a social media account!
- We use the hand of friendship to each other in school.
- The Internet is a wonderful tool to communicate.
- We need to keep our personal information top secret.