Instructions are important in everyday life to help us learn or make new things.
We have been learning about pollution in the ocean as part of our topic: Blue Planet.
We are going to write some instructions for how to make a potion to clean the ocean.
Instructions should have:
* imperative (or bossy) verbs: mix, chop, stir, add
* adverbs (words to tell you how): slowly, carefully, gently
* openers of time: firstly, next, then, after that, finally
* adjectives to describe: slimy, hot, wooden, large
* accurate measurements (depending on the ingredients): ml, g, cup, spoon
If you are a new parent, considering our school for your child, please contact Mrs Norton in our school office to arrange a tour. We still have Nursery places for this year - 2022-23! Please contact the school office for an application form.
Find us using what3words directions: count.orange.pulse